Monday, August 19, 2013

Santo and Malekula zone conference!

Our wonderful Sisters, Elders and Prospective missionaries! 

We had an amazing conference....talks, training, testimonies...
Elder Williams and I were asked to bear our testimonies in Bislama.    If the a lord asks, He provides.   
I was able to speak and they understood!  




Lunchtime. They need sides on their plates!





Mission Presidents wife and two other senior sisters all got together and helped me make my chicken pot pie.  Made a huge one for the eight of us and later we ate out on our balcony the last day of the conference.   We had to improvise for a rolling pin as well as a few other things in the pie.  Turned out great!













1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there to hear your testimony in Bislama.

    ReplyDelete