Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sunday in Tanavoli Branch

We love to attend Tanavoli branch.  President and Sister Hungai are so welcoming and fun and the people in the branch are always so happy to see us!   We arrived and they were singing hymns before church began.    After Sacrament they divided into RS and Priesthood.   I was asked to say a few words and I asked each of them how they found the church and what really converted them.  Most said the scriptures, the Book of Mormon but one woman said the Joseph Smith story.    

At the end I asked if they would sing a hymn so I could take a movie of them singing and always remember their beautiful harmony.  They sound like they are truly speaking to Papa God.  They love to sing.  I will always remember their voices!







After Elder Williams  and I did an Audit with the Branch President and the clerk







No comments:

Post a Comment